Mr. Ravindra Kulkarni
- He is a Mechanical Engineer and has worked as Senior Manager in Telco.
- As a social commitment he joined blood bank after his retirement from Telco and started to work voluntarily.
- He is actively involved in organising blood donation drives at a various industries, colleges.
- He has played a significant role in VBD activities in Pune.
- He also plays a key role in keeping a good rapport with the camp organisers, especially in IT companies.
- His area of special interest is Role of social marketing and newer technique.
Mr. Doulatrao Marathe
- He is a Hard core social activist.
- He is working as a voluntary social worker since the foundation of blood bank.
- After retirement from Bajaj Auto, he joined as Voluntarily as Social Worker in the blood bank and contributed a lot in VBD movement. He has played a key role in growing and retaining the number of blood donation camps from various social organisations.
Mr. Mahendra Jayant Wagh
- He is engineering Diploma holder with 12 years experience of marketing.
- He has also completed Arts graduation.
- Considering his interest in Social activities he changed his field of operation and joined blood centre in 2012.
- Presently he works as Public Relations Officer.
- Involved in social marketing activities of blood bank and trust.
- Plays key role in communication with hospitals and monitoring courier service.
- Perusing his studies in the field of social work (MSW) and arts (MA).
Mr. Santosh Kamalakar Anagolkar
- He is Engineering Diploma holder with supervisory experience in industrial production areas.
- Enthusiastic, socially motivated regular blood donor involved in social activities.
- Changed his field of working and joined blood centre as Public Relations Officer.
- He is involved in organising blood donation camps.
- Keeps rapport with camp organisers and especially platelet donors.
- Has successfully completed his Diploma in Social Work.
- Also worked as Electrical Contractor.
- Currently works as P.R.O. (Camps).
- His area of Special interest – donor motivation and retention activities
Mrs. Vrushali Rahul Jagtap
- She is Master of Social Work (MSW) from Karve Institute of Social Services.
- Worked as Social worker, Counsellor, project coordinator in various institutes & NGOs.
- Currently works as Counsellor and engaged in various motivational activities.
Ms. Rasika Panat
- She has completed post graduation in Psychology from Pune University.
- She works in Blood Bank as a Counsellor.
- She is also involved in blood donation motivation activities.
Clerk cum Social Workers
They are engaged in managing the reception desk and assisting the activities in the BDC.
These all work as Social worker for blood donation motivation.
They perform the duties of donor registration and counselling in blood donation camps.
In blood bank they all are also engaged in patients counselling and registration activities at the reception area.
- Mr. Balasaheb Nagawade
- Mr. Shirish Kadam
- Mr. Vijay Phadke
- Mr. Nilesh Tanpure