Jankalyan Blood Bank is well supported by the various organisations and individuals from the different walks of the society, to establish a huge infrastructure of an advanced Blood Bank Laboratory.
- Ministry of health and family welfare planning through NACO (National AIDS Control Organisation) has given their support to blood bank by providing some machines, equipments.
In year 2007
- State Blood Transfusion Council of Maharashtra (SBTC) has supported us by donating several equipments like Blood Collection Monitor, Portable and Table-top Tube sealers, Donor Couches for in-house blood donation.
- Rotary Club Ganeshkhind, Pune with their international partners has donated us a mobile van which can be used for blood collection on site, especially used for mini camps. This project was of Rs. 23 lakhs.
In year 2008
- Vaidya Khadiwale, Pune on through group of donors has donated a van for transport of blood donation camps. It costs around 13 lakhs.
In year 2009
- Biorad (Diamed) has donated id card centrifuge to the blood bank which costs Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Intervet India Pvt. Ltd. Has donated us “Snap Freezer”, used for rapid freezing of plasma, costing Rs. 5,50,000.
In year 2010
- Minilec Pvt Ltd. Has supported us for Purchase & installation of Blood Bank Refrigerator for Storage of Human Blood. This project cost was 2,88,102.00
- The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) has given us a donation of Rs. 2,40,000 for purchasing Blood Bank Refrigerator.
- Natu Foundation of Pune has also supported us by donating Rs. 1,00,000 for blood storage unit.
- Biorad (Anand Chemiceutics) has donated a fund of Rs.1,25,000 to purchase Id incubator.
- Rotary Club of Pune has donated us the Blood Cell Counter for Quality Control of blood component. The cost of this project was 4,15,000.00
- Our one of the well-wishers Smt. Savita Gadre has donated a Refrigerator deep Freezer for blood Component Storage costs Rs. 6,87,134.00
- Cognizant Foundation has provided financial assistance of Rs. 15,80,000.00 for the project Automated Elisa Processor for TTI (transfusion transmitted infections) testing of collected blood.
- For the same project, Bank of Maharashtra has also provided the assistance of Rs. 15,00,000.00
In year 2011
- Rotary Club of Pune Metro has donated us a fully equipped service vehicle including refrigerating facility to maintain cold chain of blood in transport which costs Rs. 9,90,000.00.
In year 2012
Biorad (Anand Chemiceutics) has assisted blood bank by donating ID Incubator, ID card centrifuge, ID Dispenser worth Rs. 4,25,000.
- H.D.F.C. has supported blood bank activities by providing financial assistance of Rs. 5,57,000.00 for Comfortable donor lounges.
- Arjas Healthcare, Pune donated blood bank the ELISA washer worth Rs. 1,20,000.
- A welknown Industrialist Hon. Shri. Vijay Pusalkar, (CMD, Indo Schottle Autoparts P.Ltd.) has donated Sterile Connecting Device to separate required blood quantity maintaining its sterility. This project cost is Rs. 9,60,000.00.
- Also Indo Schottle Autoparts P.Ltd. has provided us financial assistance of Rs. 15,00,000.00 for Automated Blood Component Extractor to separate the blood components automatically.
In Year 2013
- Fresenius Kabi has provided the equipment ‘Blood Collection Monitor, Hemolight Plus’, of Rs. 4,00,500.