Skip to content
Dr. Atul Kulkarni
- He is a Medical Graduate (MBBS) and holding Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) from University of Pune (B. J. Medical College)
- He has undergone the special training at Department of Transfusion Medicine, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai covering various activities of blood banking.
- Presently he is working as the Director In Charge of Janakalyan Raktapedhi, Pune from August 2007.
- He works as the National Assessor of National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare providers (NABH) for Accreditation of Blood Banks.
- He is also a Member of State Blood Transfusion Council Maharashtra (SBTC)
- He is a Director of Janakalyan Chain of Blood Banks and Medical Services
- He has Inspected several blood banks within all over Maharashtra as a Technical Expert
- Also he has delivered a lot of lectures regarding the Transfusion Medicine in various Hospitals, CMEs, Colleges, and Voluntary Organizations.
Dr. Ramesh Kamble
- He is a Medical Graduate (MBBS) from Pune University’s BJ Medical College.
- After vast experience of 16 years as a Medical Officer In charge at Primary Health Centre, he energetically entered in the field of blood banking.
- He has undergone special trainings in Institution of Immuno haematology Mumbai in the field of blood banking.
- He has delivered several lectures and written educational articles on blood donor motivation and technical aspects of blood bank.
- Presently works as Quality Manager and Deputy to In charge.
Dr. Jitendra Sapre
- He is a Medical Graduate from university of Pune.
- He is working as Blood Transfusion Officer for last 27 years.
- He has undergone through various training program of MSACS and participated various conferences at state and national level.
- His area of special interest is Blood Donation Camps
Dr. Amol Rajhans
- He is a Medical Graduate and Postgraduate of Pathology (MD Path) from university of Pune.
- He is the Gold Medallist of Pune University in the exams of MD.
- He has got teaching experience of 6 years in department of pathology at Bharati Vidyapeeth.
- He is working as Blood Transfusion Officer for 3 years.
- He has undergone through various training programs and participated in various conferences at state and national level.
- His area of special interest is in Thalassamia screening and Awareness Programs.
Dr. Mrs. Shraddha Kulkarni
- She is a Medical Graduate and post graduate diploma in child health.
- She is working as Blood Transfusion Officer from 3 years.
- She has undergone through various training programs and participated various conferences at state and national level.
- Her area of special interest is Thalassamia Awareness Programs and counselling.
Dr. Mrs. Madhuri Barve
- She is a Medical Graduate from university of Mumbai.
- She is working as Blood Transfusion Officer from 1 year.
- She has undergone through various training programs of MSACS and conferences of blood banking.
- She has delivered several lectures on safe blood transfusion at various hospitals.
- Her area of special interest is various training activities regarding the safe blood transfusion in the hospitals.